We are always looking for good people who share our vision and values to join our team. Positions are available on a permanent, part-time or internship basis. You can review our job specification or reach us through our contact form for more information.
1. You care about our mission. If you sat through too many record and memorize lectures and have been frustrated by how much student and teacher time is wasted by rote learning and want to do something about it, consider us. If you think that education is expensive, but often doesn’t fully prepare you for the most critical part, getting a job afterwards to apply your skills in the professional world and want to do something about it, consider us.
2. You want to work with a great team. One of our core values is learning and leading by learning. Our founders have a management style based on developing our teams. Don’t just take our word for it, check out this article 7 inspiring habits of my best start up employers by one of our former interns.
3. Ground floor opportunity. Rare chance to be an early member of a team with experienced founders.
Chief Technology, Technical Lead and/or Software Developer: You will be in charge of the development and technical maintenance.
- Passion – believe in what we are doing
- Learning – lead with learning, practice learning and improve learning for others
- Innovation – solve problems creatively
- Collaboration – work together
- Versatility – willing to do different things at different times to meet our goals
- Integrity – do the right thing for learners, educators, program sponsors and our team
- Learning quickly – ability and willingness to learn quickly
- Problem solving – analytical skills to analyze, diagnose, and address various issues to deliver and measure outcomes
- Execution – organized, with attention to detail to manage projects and get things done
- Independent - a resourceful self-starter that can deal with uncertainty
- Communications – write, speak and present effectively