CognaLearn is a learning science company that uses patent pending methods and technologies developed at Duke-NUS Medical School to optimize learning based on cognitive science. Since spinning out of Duke-NUS in October 2015, CognaLearn has generated over $1 million in revenue from its education solutions for GSK, Pfizer and Takeda and its InteDashboardTM teaching software that is being used by 10 universities in Asia, Australia and the United States including: Duke-NUS, Yale-NUS and the University of Florida.
CognaLearn is an education company devoted to
Applying cognitive science to help people learn better and faster.
Improve outcomes for one million learners by 2020.
- Passion – believe in what we are doing
- Learning – lead with learning, practice learning and improve learning for others
- Innovation – solve problems creatively
- Collaboration – work together
- Versatility – willing to do different things at different times to meet our goals
- Integrity – do the right thing for learners, educators, program sponsors and our team