Product Operations Specialist (POS) Intern
CognaLearn was founded to transform education by helping educators replace lectures with Team-Based Learning. Our award winning www.intedashboard.com online team-based learning platform has been used by professors at institutions globally to deliver engaging collaborative learning experiences that develop the problem solving skills essential to succeed in the workforce.
Six years after founding, we have validated our product, need and business by delivering the world’s best and mostly widely used all-in-one online Team-Based Learning platform. We continue to grow rapidly and are now working to scale our impact.
We are looking for a Product Operations Specialist who will be in the Product Team. This roles reports to the Product Management Life Cycle Architect and Chief Technology Officer (CTO). Performance for this role is evaluated using the Objectives and Key Results (OKR) method.
Job Scope :
- Monitor the market and develop competitive analysis.
- Perform deep analysis of complaints received (as tickets) to identify areas of the product(s) that need improvement.
- Organise feature requests and manage follow-up communications with customers.
- Work with design-focused team members to construct user-flow diagrams and user-interface mock-ups.
- Work with the CTO and Product Management Lifecyle Architect to create and monitor Change Requests (CRs).
- Maintain release notes on our website or in-app.
- Organise and participate in product testing sessions - record outcomes and coordinate between the Product Management Team and Technical Team to resolve issues.
- Prepare reports.
- Record meeting minutes.
Preferred Candidate :
- Professional-standard of spoken and written English - able to communicate professionally in emails without the use of slangs, shortcuts or emojis.
- Naturally tech savvy - you care about phone, camera and computer specs and you and articulate your opinions on why one product is better than another, e.g. Apple vs Samsung discussion.
- Plays computer games - you have a problem-solving mindset (maybe even a little competitive).
- Experience with design tools such as Photoshop or Canva for mobile - nobody thinks that the birthday cards you design are lame.
- Knows how to use Google Drive - does not need to be taught.
We believe that teams with diverse and complementary skills perform best and continue seek to broaden the diversity and capabilities of our team. Our Great Place to Work Culture is based on having our team enjoy what they are doing, who they are doing it with and being fairly rewarded.
CognaLearn was founded to help educators replace lectures with Team-Based.Apply
CognaLearn was founded to transform education by helping educators replace.Apply