People & Office Operations Executive
Location: On-site position in Singapore
CognaLearn was founded to help educators replace lectures with Team-Based Learning. Our award winning www.intedashboard.com online team-based learning platform provides professors with the real-time data to deliver the engaging collaborative learning experiences used to develop problem-solving skills essential for the workforce. Since our founding at Duke-NUS Medical School, we have grown to serve over 100 institutions, 1 in 10 US medical schools and 25% of the Ivy League.
We are looking for a People & Operations Executive who will be based at our global headquarters in Singapore, and working alongside with various vibrant departments.
What You Will Be Doing
- Talent acquisition and management – be involved in the full recruitment cycle, oversee the hiring process, conduct efficient onboarding for new team members, and offboard alumni.
- Training and upskilling – be involved in internal training needs analysis, research, organise and coordinate external trainings
- Research – acquire a good understanding of government grants, industry benchmarks for employee engagement surveys & performance review, and updated HR practices
- Project coordination – coordinate and lead projects from time to time, and collaborate with various departments and external vendors to achieve a desirable project outcome
- Office operations – own and execute day-to-day human resource / administrative activities, including but not limited to manage catch-all email accounts, coordinate offline events, issuance of invoices and payment vouchers etc
- E-commerce – Attend to customer queries, manage order fulfilment, and inventory control
What You Should Have
- A team player with a positive attitude and an aptitude for building relationships within a global team
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills, and enjoys interacting with both internal and external customers
- Comfortable with being a hands-on, organised, and detailed executor
- Ability and willingness to learn quickly and solve problems creatively
- Has an appreciation of the importance of confidentiality and data protection
Good to Have
- A good understanding of Employment Laws and Labour Relations
- Have experience using Xero, HubSpot, and FedEx
Part-time position requires the person to be on-site Monday to Thursday, excluding public holidays 1pm to 5.30pm. This position requires the person to work on-site, and a hybrid work arrangement can be arranged upon the successful completion of the probation. Fresh diploma graduates or May 2024 graduating students specializing in Human Resource or Business Administration are welcome to apply.
We believe that teams with diverse and complementary skills perform best and continue seek to broaden the diversity and capabilities of our team. Our Great Place to Work Culture is based on having our team enjoy what they are doing, who they are doing it with and being fairly rewarded.